Bledsystem will be an exhibitor at the international conference and exhibition Next Mobility Exhibition, which will take place next October 12 to 14 at the Fiera Milano SpA Center (Italy).
NME is a biennial international event dedicated to the collective transport of people, a meeting place between operators and vehicle manufacturers, suppliers of technologies, solutions and policies dedicated to sustainable and innovative mobility.
Abel Rionda-Rodríguez (CEO), Pau Muñoz García (International Business Manager) and Claudio Badoglio (Italy Country Manager) will attend this event to strengthen Bledsystem partnerships with world-class operators and AVM companies, especially for the Italian market. Recently, Bledsystem won the contract to deploy eco-driving across the fleet of ATM Milano with almost 900 buses, including a significant amount of Electric Buses.
𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝘁 𝘂𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗔𝟰𝟬 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 (𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸𝘀 😊) 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘂𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝗰𝗼-𝗱𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗼𝗹𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗼𝗮𝗱 𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗰 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗲𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲𝗿:
- How to identify your fleet’s efficiency and safety blackspots and precisely act on them.
- Fair evaluation of the driving efficiency and safety by taking into account the driving context.
- Most effective measures to reduce consumption up to 10% and accidents up to 15%.
- Best practices and tools to involve drivers and unions and gain their acceptance in the long term.
- And all of it with zero new infrastructure, taking advantage of your existing AVL/AVM/SAEIV system thanks to Bledsystem adaptability and strong world-class partnership network.