NME is a biennial international event dedicated to the collective transport of people, a meeting place between operators and vehicle manufacturers, suppliers of technologies, solutions and policies dedicated to sustainable and innovative mobility.
Abel Rionda-Rodríguez (CEO), Pau Muñoz García (International Business Manager) and Claudio Badoglio (Italy Country Manager) will attend this event to strengthen Bledsystem partnerships with world-class operators and AVM companies, especially for the Italian market. Recently, Bledsystem won the contract to deploy eco-driving across the fleet of ATM Milano with almost 900 buses, including a significant amount of Electric Buses.
𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝘁 𝘂𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗔𝟰𝟬 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 (𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸𝘀 😊) 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘂𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝗰𝗼-𝗱𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗼𝗹𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗼𝗮𝗱 𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗰 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗲𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲𝗿:
- How to identify your fleet’s efficiency and safety blackspots and precisely act on them.
- Fair evaluation of the driving efficiency and safety by taking into account the driving context.
- Most effective measures to reduce consumption up to 10% and accidents up to 15%.
- Best practices and tools to involve drivers and unions and gain their acceptance in the long term.
- And all of it with zero new infrastructure, taking advantage of your existing AVL/AVM/SAEIV system thanks to Bledsystem adaptability and strong world-class partnership network.