Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The data that is collected or provided voluntarily by means of the Website, either by browsing it, as well as all those you can provide us in the contact forms, via email or by phone, will be collected and processed by The Person Responsible for the Treatment, whose data is indicated below:
Company: ADN CONTEXT-AWARE MOBILE SOLUTIONS, S.L.
Adress: C/Los Prados 121, 33394, Gijón
Phone: 985 33 19 32
With what purposes will we handle your personal data?
- Management of administrative services performed by the Responsible,
- as well as of the communications, regarding the offered services, made through email, commercial information or about the activities carried out by the Responsible.
- Run the contracted services.
- Video surveillance.
- Management of selection processes.
- Reply web queries.
- Human Resources:
- Carry out all the administrative, fiscal and accounting procedures necessary to comply with our contractual commitments, obligations in terms of labor regulations, Social Security, occupational risk prevention, tax and accounting.
- Payroll management by financial institution.
- Time control management.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
To whom will we communicate your data?
No data will be shared with third parties, except legal obligation. Specifically, they will be communicated to: Security Forces, Courts, the State Agency of the Tax Administration, banks and financial entities for the collection of the service provided or product purchased, as well as those responsible for the treatment necessary for the execution of the agreement.
During what term will we store your data?
The personal data will be maintained while maintaining the link with the Responsible. At the end of the same, the personal data processed in each of the aforementioned purposes will be maintained during the legally stipulated deadlines or during the term that a judge or court may require them, taking into account the limitation period for legal actions. The data processed will be maintained as long as the aforementioned legal deadlines do not expire, if there is a legal maintenance obligation, or if the legal term does not exist, until the interested party requests their suppression or revocation of the consent granted.
What are your rights?
- To know if we are treating your data or not.
- To access your personal data.
- To request the rectification of your data if they are inaccurate.
- To request the deletion of your data if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or if you withdraw the consent granted.
- To request the limitation of the treatment of your data, in some cases, in which case they will only be conserved in accordance with current regulations.
- To carry your data, which will be provided in a structured, commonly used or mechanical reading format.
- To file a claim with the Data Protection Delegate (if applicable) or with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or competent control authority, if you believe that we have not treated you correctly.
- To revoke the consent for each specific purpose, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the express consent.
How can you exercise your rights?
We inform you that you can exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion and opposition, by writing along with a photocopy of your ID to the Delegate of Data Protection, at the following address:
C/Los Prados 121, 33394, Gijón or by sending an email to email@example.com indicating in the subject “Data Protection”.
In certain cases, the interested party may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them in accordance with current regulations.
In certain cases you can exercise your right to the portability of the data, which will be delivered in a structured format, commonly used or mechanically read to you or the new responsible for the treatment you designate.
You have the right to revoke consent at any time for any of the treatments for which you have granted it.
The interested party or its representative is informed that he / she may submit a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, in the event that he / she considers that the exercise of their rights has not been adequately addressed.