We are pleased to announce our first serie of valuable posts for bus operators. The goal is to spread lessons learned and state-of-the-art insights for bus operators wanting to make a difference in their operations. The posts will be based on our accumulated experience along one decade and will be written by different members of our interdisciplinary and passionate team!
These posts won’t be related to any particular technology or product. On the contrary, they are meant to be useful for everyone interested in more efficient and safer bus fleets operations.
Our plan is to publish two post per month from now to summer time. Below you find the topics in order of publication. Please feel free to give us your thoughts on them or let us know if you’d like to see any particular topic in the future (thumbs up and/or comment bellow please!):
- Efficiency and safety across bus operations: where should I act as an operator and what are the expected outcomes: focus on drivers and eco-driving, lines, vehicles, depots, middle managers and passengers.
- Eco-driving for EV bus fleets: a must have for higher operations performance – case studies part I
- Lessons learned from leading metropolitan bus operators on successful efficiency and safety projects
- How to gain drivers’ acceptance for the implementation of eco-driving solutions in road public transport
- The role of the driver on efficiency and safety: challenges and opportunities
- The role of the middle manager on efficiency and safety: challenges and opportunities
- Challenges for successful technology products and services for public transport
- Data analytics and AI for higher efficiency and safety in bus fleets
- Eco-driving for EV bus fleets: a must have for higher operations performance – case studies part II
Stay tuned, we hope you’ll find them interesting!