The operations efficiency and safety solution for road public transport
Bledsystem approaches efficiency and safety from a human perspective and is accepted by drivers and operators. We combine technology with training methods, offering always friendly and effective recommendations as well as a continuous first-class service support. Our recommendations improve your whole operation, focusing on: drivers and eco-driving, lines, vehicles, depots, middle managers and passengers.
Savings in just 8 weeks
Bledsystem defines baselines, energy and safety targets and an associated action plan with achieved savings in just 8 weeks!
in energy consumption
Bledsystem reduces consumption by 6-10% acting on depots, lines, vehicles (any kind) and drivers.
15%. Reduction of the accident rate
Bledsystem reduces the accident rate by around 15%, saving on maintenance works and increasing drivers and passengers safety.
2x. Great return
ROI > 200% within 1st year, with first achieved savings in just 8 weeks!
8/10. High satisfaction
Among drivers, staff and passengers, according to independent surveys. All this due to our continuous 1st-class service support.
10 years. Proven solution
During the last 10 years Bledsystem has achieved the largest market share in public road transport.
Zero new infrastructure
Bledsystem is SaaS and natively integrated or compatible with most existing fleet management systems.
How does it work
Fair operations assessment and realistic energy and safety targets
Bledsystem considers the driving and operation context (vehicle, line, traffic, weather, passengers…) to assess fleet performance and propose energy and safety targets.
Operational and individual recommendations
Bledsystem provides customized AI-based recommendations within an action plan for the different stakeholders across the whole operation (PDCA cycle).
Unique learning methodology for drivers and operators
Bledsystem guarantees a continuous improvement of drivers’ and operations performance based on unique and lightweight training methods.
Bledsystem keeps drivers engaged through tools and actions based on gamification and communication.
Opinions of senior managers among our clients.
· The number of accidents in which TUSSAM drivers are responsible has fallen by 11% in one year. In addition, we have achieved savings of more than 7,5% in diesel and CNG vehicles ·
Operations Manager – TUSSAM Seville
· We have managed to save with respect to the base year, up to 8% of fuel in our fleet operating at AGADIR and more than 7% in the one operating the urban area of Marrakech. In addition, we have obtained in the first half of 2018 an average accident reduction of 26% on both exploitations compared to the same period last year ·
General Manager – ALSA Morocco
· Bledsystem has several Unique Selling Propositions, which make it take a prime space among all driving behaviour systems for public transport. Thanks to the integration of Bledsystem in our AVL and Smarthub, our customers can now also enjoy its benefits in terms of efficient and safe driving ·
Chief Commercial Officer at FARA AS
Thomas Bach Petersen
· We trust in Bledsystem within our public transport offering as a competing solution towards safe and efficient driving ·
Head of Business Unit Public Transport – Swarco
· Bledsystem belongs to Indra’s ongoing efforts to offer the market new solutions to facilitate more sustainable and environment-friendly mobility that’s safer and more accessible for people and more economically efficient, in keeping with the increasing demands of clients and citizens ·
SAE Product Manager – Indra
· Bled system has allowed us to clarify incidents in driving and our services ·
Enviromental Services Málaga – LIMASA
Juan Carlos García
· Bled has an effective and attractive training method that motivates and involves our drivers, supported by support tools for drivers and trainers ·
Operations Manager – Avanza Mobility ADO
Jose Antonio Moreno
· We have reduced the consumption of diesel near the 9% in the last year. This translates into a saving of 40,171 litres of diesel. In addition, CTEA has reduced carbon dioxide emissions by 99.26 tons ·
Gen. Manager of the Maintenance Division – ALSA Spain
Miguel Ángel Alonso
· Bled system has allowed us to establish in the staff of drivers an awareness for the improvement in the efficiency of consumption ·
Traffic Manager – Enviromental Services Málaga – LIMASA
· The results of Bled in terms of savings have been greater than 12% without penalizing our service times. Bled offers very useful tools for our managers and drivers, in addition to a method accompanied by expert consultants for continuous monitoring and improvement ·
Head of Barcelona base – HTGroup
Daniel de la Rubia
· Bled service has an holistic approach in order to have precise results far beyond other systems we had previously tested ·
Procurement Director – Sagalés
· In addition to the various tools given by the BLED system which helps us to improve driving and reduce diesel consumption, the BLED team always accompanies us in our improvement projects, they really have a very satisfactory service ·
Project Manager ALSA National Express
· BledSystem service has allowed us to considerably improve the behavior of our drivers and consequently a significant reduction in fuel consumption ·
Operation Manager – ALSA Maroc
· All bus operators should have a product like Bledsystem. It has plenty of benefits and nowadays I can’t imagine the daily operation once you have onboarded on it! ·
Manager – CTEA Avilés
Manuel Ángel García
· Thanks to Bledsystem, savings in diesel consumption, a fall in the number of accidents and greater passenger comfort have all been noted ·
A real case of Bledsystem deployment: the Seville public bus operator
Latest news and publications
Stay up to date with the latest news about Bledsystem and other interesting publications about the public road transport sector.